- Course Overview
- Course Outline
Learn how to use the network knowledge and skills in defining different business applications requirement. Select the best vendor supplied equipment to build and management a state of the art solution architecture.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
Participants are required to meet the following prerequisites:
Implement IPv4 & IPv6 networks
- Create a redistribution implementation plan based upon the results from a redistribution analysis
- Create a redistribution verification plan
- Configure a redistribution solution
- Verify that a redistribution was implemented
- Document results of a redistribution implementation and verification plan
- Identify the differences between implementing an IPv4 and IPv6 redistribution solution
- Hands on lab: Configure and Troubleshoot IPv6 and IPv4 interoperability
Implement high availability
- Determine network resources needed for implementing High Availability on a network
- Create a High Availability implementation plan
- Create a High Availability verification plan
- Implement first hop redundancy protocols
- Implement switch supervisor redundancy
- Verify High Availability solution was implemented properly using show and debug commands
- Document results of High Availability implementation and verification
- Hands on lab: Configure and Troubleshoot first hop redundancy protocols
Understanding design requirements
- Identifying customer needs.
- Identifying network requirements.
- How to choose the right product.
- How to choose cables and connectors.
Designing a network solution
- Applying a Methodology to Network Design
- Structuring and Modularizing the Network
- Designing Basic Campus and Data Center Networks
- Designing Remote Connectivity
- Designing IP Addressing and Selecting Routing Protocols
- Evaluating Security Solutions for the Network
- Identifying Voice Networking Considerations
- Identifying Wireless Networking Considerations
- Implementing and Operating the Network Design
Using MS Visio
- Identifying Network devices in MS Visio.
- Identifying Network symbols in MS Visio.
- How to draw a high level network diagram.
- How to draw a physical network diagram.
- Hands-on lab: draw a high level network diagram with full high availability.
- Hands-on lab: draw a physical network diagram with full high availability.
- Hands-on lab: draw a rack design.
- Hands-on lab: draw a cabling diagram.
Contact Us and let our consultant support you to assess the training requirements for your organization